Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 8

What a busy week. I still haven't found the time to explore all websites and resources proposed this week. I was very upset because I couldn't attend the webinar with Jeff on Friday, but I hope I can catch up on that, too.

Writing the draft took me a while, but I guess it is not so distant from the final version. The thing is, I keep reading it, having new ideas and I want to put them all on the project, so it seems like a never ending job! It was great being able to share comments and read my partners' work. I love seeing how different minds work. It is just great to see how people are different and how many different ideas each one has.

We are now heading towards the end of the course, with a feeling of mission accomplished. My students have certainly profited a lot from everything I've learned up to now. And I'm sure they will still profit a lot more, because I still have a lot of work going on!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Roberta,

    I think this is the first time I write on your blog but I have agreed with you in all what you wrote. One of them is the busy week, I think you, me and all our classmates had it because of our projects but I'm sure all of us are really satisfied for all the work we are doing. We are about to finish this course and I'm really glad to have taken it.

    Good Luck ;)

    Anahí
    México

    ReplyDelete