Friday, June 15, 2012

Last but not least - Week 10

Wow. I thought I woudn't be able to get through this week! A lot of work to do and less time to it. It is time for balance. For thinking of future participants, thinking of how the course affected our teaching, how we might be using technology in the future, thinking of how we might keep in touch with our classmates and so on. The best thing about this course was certainly forcing me to stop and think of my relationship with technology in the classroom. I also got great ideas from my teachers and my classmates. However, I mostly learned with my thinking and reflecting upon my practice. Best of all, I had a great time, and I am sure my students did too! Thank you everybody who took part in this journey: Celeste, Jody, the guest participants, my classmates... It was great working with you all! Cheers! See you around!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roberta,

    Yes, we all had a great time here! And I also hope to see you around :)

    Ruta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roberta!!
    Above all, it's time for you to relax since you worked hard and you deserve it! This course,like you, has made think of where I stand in terms of technology in the classroom. I will try to implement most (if not all) the things I've learnt in the school year to come. Until then...get some rest and "see" you around!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done such a great job in this course, Roberta. May you now have time to relax and to make sure you have that balance in your life!

    Thanks for all your contributions over the term!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete