Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 9

I would start by saying mission accomplished. However, that would be a lie. Handing in the final project was a relief, but there is still a lot of work to do with my students. I want to accomplish so much with them, that I don't know when I will accomplish my full mission. I have learned so much up to now, and I want to put it all into practice.

The discussion on learning styles was also very profitable. Thinking more specifically about the intrapersonal style made me stop to think if I cater to that style at all in my classes... It is always interesting to revisit some beliefs and see what others think about them.
Well, the last week is right around the corner. All I can say is that it has been great. So much sharing, learning and caring took place!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roberta!! Try to be patient! From now on, and since you will have completed this wonderful course, you will have plenty of opportunities to implement technology and wonderful tools in your classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the implication of your first sentence, Roberta! The mission is just beginning!!!! I wish you great success and lots of fun as you venture forth on this mission with your students.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Roberta!
    I have been glad to work with you in our group.
    I like your ideas,solutions.
    I wish you all the best in your life!
    I hope we don't stop but continue our collaboration
    Svetlana.

    ReplyDelete