Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 6

Another week is over.
The best thing about this week was reflecting upon the making of interactive PowerPoints. I've been using PPTs for quite a long time now, but it was only now that I stopped to think of how and why I do presentations like I do. I actually realized I already used to put a lot of interactivity into practice, but it was great to gather new ideas!
The final project is starting to take shape. I have tried to put things together and I have been trying to implement some changes in class, checking what might work and what might not. I find it really important that students have a say in this. They are my part of these changes and will be directly influenced by them, so why not ask them what may be more pleasurable?
Let week 7 begin!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Roberta!
    Yes, I also use PPT in the class a lot! I think it is such a great tool to motivate students and make them focus on the lesson well (as long as we use it appropriately, haha)

    I am glad to hear that youre working on your final project and getting some advancements. For me, I need much more revisions. Good luck with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Roberta
    well it seems that everybody uses PP on class, but the experience on interactivity is even better, don't you think?
    as you I am experiencing with my students all these changes, and also I am working to see what is good enough or what is not.
    Hope to know more about your project, meanwhile greetings from Mexico!
    poncho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Roberta
    Do you have a project partner? I'm free you want?

    Bojana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bojana! I'm also free! Let's Be partners. I'll sign us up on The wiki!

      Delete